Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Henckels you cheap SOB
















sometimes when I'm lying in bed at night I oft find myself pondering many a subject. some examples are - do aliens, in all their super galactic, dimensional shifting technology, just end up looking through the roofs of houses to watch people masturbate? why didn't God just give women the same ability to grasp both reality and logic at the same time? was it a cruel trick? does God laugh heartily for hours on end from his poofy cloud sofa at my feeble attempts to comprehend? why is the hair on my head now moving to my ears?
and from this random neural jargon I find myself coming up with random ad jargon. if you care to see the full extent, check out: www.tylerwyler.com.

but for now, here is a funny/stupid concept that unfortunately only made it to the cutting room floor. God, I hope you're laughing.