Friday, July 30, 2010

Gallery month



hola kiddies!
tyler j again with another post for your cheap enjoyment. this month I'm taking a break from festivals to show in a gallery. although I truly enjoy the festival circuit, it is exhausting. every weekend a new city, pack, unpack, set up, sell sell sell, pack and repeat. I feel like crazy heart, sans the downward spiral alcoholism and sleeping with old ladies in a trashy motel. ha!
where was I? ah yes. look for me in blaubak gallery (http://www.blaubak.com/) all of august. there will be several new pieces up too. opening night is this friday, the 6th. food, wine, art, wine, art and wine.
here's a sneak preview of "the friday nite seafood club". finally finished!
the other started as a simple anatomy study of a moose while I was sitting at an art show several weeks ago. but I liked the big guy so much I made a full piece out of him and added a little "classic tyler" flavor. entitled "swamp gas" it's truly tasteless. but hey, got a sinister chuckle outta me.

until next time...
~ t